Here is what I found essential when bringing home my baby!
- Boppy pillow (breastfeeding is harder than you think)
- Baby chest carrier (I used a wrap type at first, but went to a clip on carrier a few weeks later, makes it possible to get stuff done while they sleep)
- White noise machine (helps soothe baby and keep them asleep)
- 4 Sleepers (I’d get 4 per age group; better than onsies because you didn’t have to slip it over their head)
- 3 swaddle sacks (so you don’t have to do laundry as often get three, they help baby sleep and not get woken up from their startle reflex)
- 5 Receiving blankets (great especially if your baby spits up a lot like mine)
- Milk Snob cover (great for breatfeeding in public and covering the baby and or car seat when your in stores or out in the sun)
- Car seat (this one is obvious)
- Rectal thermometer (my pediatrician said it’s the most accurate and my baby tolerates it more easily than armpit one)
- Breast pump (so you can save your extra milk and get some relief if you’re an over producer)
- 2 Pacifiers (helps baby soothe without being on the breast)
As always, thanks for reading; I hope you found this helpful! I’d love to hear from you!
Comment below and like and follow me on Instagram and Pinterest.